A blog about everything I love! From Astronomy to music and everything in between. I cover 'sudoscience' - We've got aliens, and conspiracy theories, disclosure, want to ascend? Me too..... Then I spin it the whole other way and give you 'factual science' with cool stuff I've been learning at university. I share choice music, books, funny websites, silly hobbies, people, fun and food. Join me on a crazy ride through my life on this wonderful planet we call Earth!

Monday, 30 January 2017

Nuns grow weed to heal the world

Just when you think that the world is out of surprises, a quick glance around the corner will prove you wrong. A couple of nuns have taken the meaning of ‘high’ to a whole new level. These sisters grow cannabis and create a whole array of hemp products for the good of the people.
 
Sister Kate and sister Darcy are not the ordinary nuns you may think of. They have created their own order and they call themselves highly spiritual, but despite their white robes, they are not Catholic, abstinent or subordinate to any priest. They simply answer to a higher power.

AddThis