A blog about everything I love! From Astronomy to music and everything in between. I cover 'sudoscience' - We've got aliens, and conspiracy theories, disclosure, want to ascend? Me too..... Then I spin it the whole other way and give you 'factual science' with cool stuff I've been learning at university. I share choice music, books, funny websites, silly hobbies, people, fun and food. Join me on a crazy ride through my life on this wonderful planet we call Earth!

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Writing tonight

Today I've been doing some articles for a freelance job! I managed to get one article researched, written, typed up and sent and another researched!
Tonight I have decided to flag doing anymore of that even though I should probably get stuck into it and instead indulge in some novel writing ! I know it's been ages hasn't it! Super excited to continue Ally in Disguise sixth draft and find out where the story is going to end up! It's going to be a long night!!!!

AddThis